Sales Account Executive
- Sales Role: Look to bring on new clients and satisfy existing client needs
- Location: Maine and surrounding states
- Position Type: Full Time Employee
- Salary: Commensurate with experience (Salary + Commission)
- Solid Experience with Technology Sales.
- Having worked in the CCTV Industry as a Sales Person is a plus.
- Strong understanding of what an MSP is and what the value propositions are for an MSP.
- Very detail oriented, able to maintain documentation.
- Very comfortable with communicating with multiple people.
- Build relationships, partnerships, and engage in events and networking opportunities.
- Primary focus is to sell Reoccurring Revenue
- Secondary focus is to sell Project, Hardware, and one-off opportunities
- Meet with prospective clients and close recurring revenue for our managed.
- Provide consultative sales and recommend solutions for our clients
- Prepare and present quotes or proposals to clients and follow up accordingly.
- Assist marketing by participating in lead generation campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives such as content creation.
- Participate in routine sales and marketing meetings.
- Track appropriate sales metrics and report results.
- Other duties as requested.
- Strong familiarity with working with small to mid-sized businesses in a consultative manner.
- Ability to recommend an appropriate technology solution to satisfy a client need.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technology in a manner that is understandable to others.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with C-Level executives and/or business owners
- Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently to effectively manage your own sales pipeline
- Honest, ethical, and dependable.
- Possess a genuine desire to help.
- Takes ownership of all tasks and is committed to high quality results.
- Focused on continuous improvement.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Good sense of humor, ability to have fun even in pressure-filled moments.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
Interested in applying for this position? Submit your resume and cover letter; by mail: 151 Water St. Augusta, ME 04330 or email: email@example.com
Learn more about Capitol Computers here.